Updated: October 17, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 188.8.131.52 (33)
Requires Android: 4.3 (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
File Size: 1.94 MB
APK Signature: 440a319dc701be72db06b9f3c66aa143ea8a796b
APK Md5: c4efbc80ef16a646d2bf84df811c3590
APK SH1: e93b05fc962a175495e64601257f001500551605
Verified safe to installDownload APK (2 MB)
This is not my fault, Google forced me.
*Fixed Gmail unread badges not properly showing specific labels info.
*Stability issues and performance improvements
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.