Updated: February 11, 2019
Downloads : 0+
Version: 4.9 (245)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 53.52 MB
APK Signature: 3f53cf6f273e0d1cf899c60e12cc2e6e7067b4b4
APK Md5: 3663bb606b5273265ef953652ffafb05
APK SH1: 599289229af4b94e3062154dde2db3936242f86e
Verified safe to installDownload APK (54 MB)
• A new Login Information screen, available in the navigation menu of the app, lets you link multiple systems to a single login, set up two factor authentication for additional security, and more.
• Minor enhancements / fixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.