Updated: October 02, 2018
Downloads : 300,000,000+
Version: 3.5.0 (30500)
Requires Android: 2.1 (Eclair, API 7)
File Size: 2.07 MB
APK Signature: 4a6252e90cff6a765ddbd459a0c4759927d31d0b
APK Md5: d70126881cf3ec354a3cc3d0eed08170
APK SH1: dbb7a1211d62a138280a3d686ae749de2ed8491a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (2 MB)
-Fix issues connecting to combined speed and cadence bike sensors
-Fix some crashes while searching for devices
-Add ability to send manf. specific pages for profiles that support it
[Full changelog on our GitHub SDK README]
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.