Blackjack 21 18.4.0 (209) apk APK for Android
Published & copyrighted by
Updated: October 31, 2018
Downloads : 5,000,000+
Version: 18.4.0 (209)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 29MB
APK Signature: 448f693d9598b8079568918c5b6502f1de2a3dce
APK Md5: b67a52540588605d670f4ae58634d4a7
APK SH1: dc91bd06e0325406995533cf7d460e965a036f2d
OBB Md5: e061ea72adebb710f0988f8fd419d2af
OBB sha1: 561b383dd1cc9ccd5d08c2011b19639f13f2758e
APK Md5: e061ea72adebb710f0988f8fd419d2af
- Play one of the most interesting and fascinating casino games.
- Place your bets, throw the dices and win.
- Your every throw can get a win to you and to other players on the table!
New slot - GODS OF GREECE
- Unique WILD symbols
- Epic OLYMPUS BONUS
And of course free spins. Don't miss it!
In our casino you can take part in large - scale Multi-Table Tournaments. Win up all your opponents to get an incredibly generous reward!
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.209.com.kamagames.blackjack.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.kamagames.blackjack/main.209.com.kamagames.blackjack.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.