Updated: October 12, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.8.0 (137)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 9.17 MB
APK Signature: 5262f687f15449b240672bd8f128745d79f0b5ed
APK Md5: be8701ae548b794afa4237435e28a95b
APK SH1: 70100c45751486584e8d2f018706fa4f961ef8af
Verified safe to installDownload APK (9 MB)
Checkbox to include more search results
Cake day support
Option to not show upvoted/downvoted posts (Settings-Reddit preferences)
Option to show media in all subreddits (Settings-Reddit preferences)
Revamped profile screen to show total karma and more info
Added bold typeface in font options
Set Frontpage default sort from Settings-Posts
Consent dialog to comply with GDPR for EU users
Fixed autoplaying not stopping properly
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.