Updated: October 22, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 3.0p7 (8000631)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 19.5 MB
APK Signature: 3faacc98bd8141cc2938732bd4ddb2103fa92e1b
APK Md5: f33b6975978934aa1ded57c5a1dc3e92
APK SH1: 4e749ba8a7cdfdcd40aa95a2bbac19fddc61c4da
Verified safe to installDownload APK (19 MB)
- On Marshmallow+, permission READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is not mandatory anymore
- fixed inability to seek in some videos on Chromecast
- 'prev track' button behavior changes
- default download folder uses system defaults for each media type
- fixed download notification not displaying properly on Nougat+
- added ability to identify Qobuz Sublime high res albums
- removed collecting anonymous app usage analytics
- ...and more (full changelog in-app)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.