Updated: October 11, 2018
Downloads : 75,000+
Version: 2.25 (225)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 5.01 MB
APK Signature: eea505590523a0be70cc6a1f1002cb571db82c2b
APK Md5: e7a72b12615d259fffe166c4a545f070
APK SH1: 3c8841878d73ce3602f5d1c70a141fbdc606c8e2
Verified safe to installDownload APK (5 MB)
-improve Temperature screen
-add more info
-fix monitors apply on boot
-add Bluetooth info and tools
-sound card info
-add menu options
-bug fixes and optimizations
-new Sensors tab
-real time sensor info
-more Camera info
-new Apps tab with complete app details
-option to hide identifying info on System tab
-more Network info
-full support for dual SIM phones
-new Dashboard links
-updates for Android P
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.