Updated: March 02, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 1.8.7 (187032)
Requires Android: Android 6.0+ (M, API 23)
File Size: 14 MB
APK Signature: 2a57777e3b9491a37392afce2e69d030dbf95037
APK Md5: 1923837c3f28978b0ab3a8ed6bbf77ce
APK SH1: 7f39e15292dafbdfef39bc7a658d27105dd7756d
Verified safe to installDownload APK (14 MB)
- parents have the opportunity to send hearts not only to the watch, but also to the phone of the kid now! praise or scold the kid by sending hearts and some text message at the same time (available if the kid has an Android);
- added other, not so noticeable changes and improvements based on your appeals.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.