Updated: October 12, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 0.9.3.0 (93)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 8.56 MB
APK Signature: a2d9ae314b779714eafa1026ca5cc9ca3e6a3743
APK Md5: 799213c91d8ceeb91bc8f26fb207bfdf
APK SH1: d4e0d7777474d5701dddc78d14e48ee003788f0f
Verified safe to installDownload APK (8 MB)
-- Support Adding More Apps
-- Optimize For Single Hand Mode
-- Improve ~50% Performance
-- Support Backup & Restore Settings
-- Add Settings When Hiding As Line
-- Support Content/File Protocal When Sharing/Openning Files
-- Merge Action Module Into Task Module
-- Support WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS... Actions
6）Many Minor Improvements.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.