Updated: October 02, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000,000+
Version: 22.214.171.124133097 (2511839)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 42.86 MB
APK Signature: 24bb24c05e47e0aefa68a58a766179d9b613a600
APK Md5: e81d5bf446c0743dc1c4207beeb3f65a
APK SH1: d780dcc702452d52dbf451131eb31daf8e0c8b4d
Verified safe to installDownload APK (39 MB)
• Starting today, you might start seeing these new creations in the Assistant tab. The subject of your photo will stay in color, but the background will be in black and white.
• Now, it’s even easier to take action on your photos
• We will surface suggested action chips where appropriate for archiving a photo, fixing the brightness, rotating, and more.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.