Updated: October 11, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 3.32b816615 (332816618)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 14.01 MB
APK Signature: 88054f149b45571df997ee465f44f3f82885e825
APK Md5: 36871ff54ad016e771d0617581e9e5c5
APK SH1: 2af5b2168356816e3811f980f3a43422d830063a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (16 MB)
- Added support for flick launcher
- Better memory usage with a lot of bitmap shapes
- Reduced battery usage on some condition
- Fix better image detection in rss feeds
- Fix weather not updating on some configuration
- Fix gv returning description with list index
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.