Updated: February 20, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.6.0 (10600)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 5.36 MB
APK Signature: 7b6dc7079c34739ce81159719fb5eb61d2a03225
APK Md5: fe23d4e56254d4f9d832c68f8f89aa69
APK SH1: 2a3333693885ac8415308ef012baec7564fa0911
Verified safe to installDownload APK (5 MB)
-Support all Android devices
-Share files without mobile data usage
-Send and receive all types of files
-200 times faster than Bluetooth!
-Share files in 1 tap, without complicated step
-Intuitive and user-friendly UI
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.