Updated: August 12, 2018
Downloads : 0+
Version: 1.9.32 (10932)
Requires Android: 4.4 (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 4.05 MB
APK Signature: 7b6dc7079c34739ce81159719fb5eb61d2a03225
APK Md5: 06804c40424bebd3c9a15e2961210915
APK SH1: 793381f7341eaf97d2cdabd489351b4ef1122d88
Verified safe to installDownload APK (7 MB)
-We added search! Now you can find the files you need in seconds!
-Bluetooth goes back to its initial status after the connection is established.
-You can open received files directly in Mi Drop now!
-We fixed compatibility issues with several devices.
-Some system apps can be shared now.
-We fixed the bug which didn't allow to share files on some Lenovo devices.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.