Updated: October 05, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.9.24 (1310001047)
Requires Android: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 15.76 MB
APK Signature: 42588b092f7dced6f1e29c1e9f7537353ef06461
APK Md5: f9a5b94c22000c9259dad9f425a4206a
APK SH1: 1a03113b0abf3b46fd8b9dae50c02c51e19cd3ef
Verified safe to installDownload APK (15 MB)
Update to comply with GDPR & Other Privacy Protects laws
Fixed: Various crashes from the recent versions
Fixed: MX Player is not listed on Google Play of some TV boxes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.