Updated: November 04, 2017
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.9.5 (1210001026)
File Size: 7.88 MB
APK Signature: 42588b092f7dced6f1e29c1e9f7537353ef06461
APK Md5: 29ec8fb4dab9ab962b3df286f6b5c955
APK SH1: 7f9cb5e75beec995ae43f9dcd1534686ae1b00ff
Verified safe to installDownload APK (14 MB)
• Fixed some start up crashes
• Fixed some crashes related to media scanner
• Fixed an issue with pinch zooming which affects the aspect ratio
• Fixed some issues related to Previous/Next buttons
• Fixed a rare blank video playback issue with HW+
• Fixed an issue related to permission request
• Fixed some SSA subtitle rendering issues
• TV mode option is now hidden on non TV devices with touchscreen to avoid accidental brightness/volume gesture issues
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.