Updated: December 11, 2017
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 1.9.8 (1220001029)
Requires Android: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
File Size: 7.88 MB
APK Signature: 42588b092f7dced6f1e29c1e9f7537353ef06461
APK Md5: 6876cd23d66fcc3645d8b79a24115f24
APK SH1: 79bd187ff9002bb3f7e4b7a9813aa2ffc5e465e1
Verified safe to installDownload APK (15 MB)
• Fixed: HW+ & SW playback issues with some protocols
• Improved: Non-smooth HW+ playback of certain videos on android 7.x (Non-smoothness of HW Decoder can't be fixed as it's broken in the android itself)
• Fixed: Background play always resumes despite of settings
• Fixed: AVI files starts at random position
• Fixed: Black screen in split screen mode
• Fixed: Playback failure of some local m3u playlists
• Fixed: Blank space on the top of medialist screen
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.