Updated: September 27, 2018
Downloads : 750,000,000+
Version: 188.8.131.52 (1730)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 82 MB
APK Signature: 3246bde9e58a7e0cdf779a7b403581ba958361c3
APK Md5: 68158b6ba9299771103b07dbd5acb0a2
APK SH1: 49a65401438d1866169fe85aae9463bf169e904b
Verified safe to installDownload APK (82 MB)
SPORTS FAN OUTFIT: Poke Tom to see what happens when he wears it!
BOUNCY BEANS: You can probably guess what happens when Tom eats a can full of beans... :D
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.