Updated: November 09, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 3.03.5 (79)
Requires Android: 4.2 (Jelly Bean MR1, API 17)
File Size: 10 MB
APK Md5: e3a4a7c8b0ba4f419e6c93fbd7ac8d95
APK SH1: b88e2c677f5f34dc473b2061f895d8f447e8e543
Verified safe to installDownload APK (10 MB)
- Create, name and order your own favorite stops;
- Better grouping of NEARBY stops;
- New layout for Stop detail with street map;
- Integration with transit operator's website, published schedule, interactive voice response (IVR) and text messaging (SMS);
- Redesigned local reminder/notification for easy setup and removal;
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.