Updated: October 17, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 3.0.5 (1816)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 14.77 MB
APK Signature: 682dff178301f7a10562f7ff0d8260fc0fb2694e
APK Md5: 76a51168f43db83450434de0ac4dac07
APK SH1: 757de4b206c22849a170475d37439735975a84de
Verified safe to installDownload APK (15 MB)
* (hotfix) updated proxy-list bundle to fix "cannot login" issues
* refactor of PT adaptive logic
* added PT cancel login
* changed PT icon
* Removed reconnect when changing timeout
* Bug fixes for UI, logs, shortcuts, timeouts and certificate revoke
Changes from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4:
* OBFS fix
* added pause/resume and clear logs feature
* added do not log out on back button feature
* new app icon
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.