Updated: June 06, 2017
Downloads : 75,000,000+
Version: 6.1.2 (6120201)
Requires Android: Android 4.0.3+ (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)
File Size: 106 MB
APK Signature: 0b3c18b1c436318f1bc292e84bc6b7f9cb53da8d
APK Md5: 4e51098a483860c0bed1b6bef2ee4bdd
APK SH1: 16f30071df18a2674d11c8fc23f33c1abddbc937
OBB Md5: b3345234d2ffeee28d793eabef3bc8b4
OBB sha1: ba7e71b32ccf1eb2d141121fbf248d51ba5caead
APK Md5: b3345234d2ffeee28d793eabef3bc8b4
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.6120201.com.ciegames.RacingRivals.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.ciegames.RacingRivals/main.6120201.com.ciegames.RacingRivals.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.