Updated: July 19, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 2.20.2 (66)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 18 MB
APK Signature: 67b25eaaa82506dabca2f0b63e1b20030ed97ff8
APK Md5: bcb1ed9756c04feaaba40cb4876090e0
APK SH1: 27d18b221c32d59eaf0fc89a4002aaa9d30f5a95
Verified safe to installDownload APK (18 MB)
-Fixed an issue impacting price filter. Searching by setting a price range should be easier than ever.
-Addressed a search bug issue impacting Android versions below 7.0
Keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you! firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.