Updated: August 14, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 3.0.1 (208680)
Requires Android: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 19.86 MB
APK Signature: 8bca1dda8b2418e5300fc91ac43bbf211290792e
APK Md5: 6d1e1869eb33b5e6c3edb195b321ca5c
APK SH1: 741503f222cb58c668694f6a0195e3737ceee2d9
Verified safe to installDownload APK (16 MB)
• Pony and Trees themes are now available
• AMOLED night mode is now available
• Updated bottom navigation bar
• Faster scrolling on the Browse tab (the one with all of your subscriptions)
• Lots of UI improvements
• Fixed crashes and a few minor bugs
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.