Updated: September 08, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 3.2.0 (209601)
File Size: 20.97 MB
APK Signature: 8bca1dda8b2418e5300fc91ac43bbf211290792e
APK Md5: 09bd151b520251a9dd9aa3e9e4522adb
APK SH1: 7a4a98899712c1e9f8c193ed994b04c5758703c9
Verified safe to installDownload APK (13 MB)
• Pony and Trees themes are now available
• AMOLED night mode is now available
• Updated bottom navigation bar
• Faster scrolling on the Browse tab (the one with all of your subscriptions)
• Lots of UI improvements
• Fixed crashes and a few minor bugs
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.