Updated: July 18, 2018
Downloads : 750,000+
Version: 9.4.10 (73)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 17 MB
APK Signature: 97c33fe44828fa35874a3956c6004218d1b58043
APK Md5: dcc8ddabf88d534069930824a7d26bf1
APK SH1: 9173262c99f2ed3eda26d18fe9467977c51c759d
Verified safe to installDownload APK (17 MB)
A number of important bug fixes with this release. Nothing flashy, but installing this update will ensure your home search experience is #quality.
Since there is more space in these release notes, here’s some newish shows the Homes.com team really enjoys:
- The Good Place (Hilarious)
- Altered Carbon (Suspenseful)
- Dark (Still trying to figure out what I just watched)
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.