Updated: October 05, 2018
Downloads : 30,000,000+
Version: 2.9.0 (29010003)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 228 MB
APK Signature: 262497143f14912696554d43eecd2a97e8b5377a
APK Md5: 88b6f96f1942be6da251920893dc8eed
APK SH1: 951eb64cbdd64b7fdc671d5ba3f38517caa8d3d2
OBB Md5: eb0c5e499046c24f0cdd0e0c3cbf7ac5
OBB sha1: 0f44abadb583da34aba060f4fe6a72c1ee275b77
APK Md5: eb0c5e499046c24f0cdd0e0c3cbf7ac5
- 3 amazing new hats:
Legendary Cap - Get the heroic look with the hat worn by the first Shadowgun Legends of Brno Metropolis
Explorer - Look like a warrior who has fought in different solar systems and seeks new worlds
CCCP - Made for Survivors who have battled many freezing winters and faced polar bears.
- Lag compensation based hitreg introduced: shoot down moving targets with ease as connection lags are now eliminated
- Security improvements made in game
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Firstly, Download APK file of the app for Android.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device's SD card and Install it. (Don't open it after installation)
- Download Obb files and copy the *.obb file named
main.29010003.com.madfingergames.deadzone.obbinto the required location:
The full/absolute path of the obb file should look like as the following (Case-sensitive):
/SDCARD/Android/obb/com.madfingergames.deadzone/main.29010003.com.madfingergames.deadzone.obbIf there is no such location, you need to create the path or folder manually on your SD card.