Updated: October 05, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 2.49.0 (21617)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 20.64 MB
APK Signature: 94eb343603d0ac9a6bb9d60a189030a93dbb1219
APK Md5: 6f90ec50b6b79851e40ab796c738c6b1
APK SH1: b80bbf66b1a336985c14fdda82601059743a323b
Verified safe to installDownload APK (21 MB)
Crash issue in refer-a-friend flow.
Android 7.0 crash issue with undismissed push notifications.
Text getting cut-off in Goal and Safe-to-Spend widgets.
Unable to pause or edit Emergency Fund goals.
Changing goal color doesn't use correct color.
Updated fonts & text alignment for older devices.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.