Updated: October 16, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 2.53.0 (21635)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 20.65 MB
APK Signature: 94eb343603d0ac9a6bb9d60a189030a93dbb1219
APK Md5: 23f13fb37634a03773caede942380e4e
APK SH1: 0c20e566642a4367f63495946a0337dbb419497f
Verified safe to installDownload APK (24 MB)
• Now only Active Simple cards will show up in your Google Pay.
• Improved visibility and layout of “Find nearest ATM” bounding box.
• Changed ‘External Accounts’ to ‘External Transfers’ for improved wayfinding.
• Fixed small crashing issues in Goal detail screen.
• The ‘Your account’ bar no longer truncates after Instant Transfer completion.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.