Updated: November 03, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 2.54.1 (21639)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 21 MB
APK Md5: 6d378d2f1fe0ac2086392a577339ceef
APK SH1: c7f2b593522dbd0bb73d6cc94a3d74fc3f8fe66f
Verified safe to installDownload APK (24 MB)
Fixes and updates:
• Goal images now appear in goal list.
• Emoji keyboard added to Expense naming
• Minor UI updates in goal list-view (rounded progress bar, rounded images, spacing).
• “Emergency Fund” now appears as “Protected Goals” in Safe-to-Spend breakdown.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.