Updated: March 12, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 3.20.02 (32002)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 71 MB
APK Signature: cc192920dd8f7304f37c17cc87bc31991e520abc
APK Md5: c79ed303efaa41209d368741e220bac7
APK SH1: e830b92739d425d61c68a1674d9bb4f854c3d64b
Verified safe to installDownload APK (71 MB)
Also included in this version are various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks to everyone who contacted us with input. We love hearing from you, so please keep the feedback coming by emailing us at [email protected]
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.