Updated: February 05, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 3.17.05 (31705)
Requires Android: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 65 MB
APK Signature: cc192920dd8f7304f37c17cc87bc31991e520abc
APK Md5: 73ba53ffb83d0682b49c2d60e003853b
APK SH1: 8b9fe7a89e5a40d72d322a07a461a8fc923d18bd
Verified safe to installDownload APK (65 MB)
For those of you having trouble changing your follower's permissions, this is no longer a problem. Yay!
We have also added several new relationship types to help label your family and friends: cousins, nannies, and more. Thanks for the suggestions!
If have any feedback we would love to hear from you via email@example.com
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.