Updated: September 23, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 1.3.A.2.9 (2492425)
File Size: 12.2 MB
APK Signature: 330df1d4f77968c397ff53d444089bb46dc330f1
APK Md5: 8dba1eabdfb44252a9cef53c49359417
APK SH1: 2ca3ea1e310c587c5bbb061bf6bcdbdd9d9ca334
Verified safe to installDownload APK (12 MB)
- Automatic translation of location names
- Severe weather alert notifications
- Added support for shortcuts. For now the 2 available shortcuts are the add location shortcut, as well as current location shortcut
Multiple bugs fixed as well, including but not limited to:
- Default city of each locale will no longer automatically be added every time app is turned on.
- Entire Clock and Weather widget is now clickable
- Removed location permission dialog appearing at wrong times
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.