Updated: December 30, 2017
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 1.8.1 (26)
Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 19 MB
APK Signature: 9a52a6f7d2906624a57ffed408d196d718906728
APK Md5: db804c9f760b24dd2945cd2b538460a9
APK SH1: d1faa49a95b4974f5b39ec51a7e6233a0910097a
Verified safe to installDownload APK (19 MB)
* Topic pages now feature the best posts in that topic.
* We have a lot of content these days, so all feeds now scroll infinitely.
* You can now flag posts and places if you see a problem and we’ll take action right away.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.