Updated: July 07, 2018
Downloads : 30,000+
Version: 2.3 (35)
Requires Android: Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
File Size: 24 MB
APK Signature: 9a52a6f7d2906624a57ffed408d196d718906728
APK Md5: 5ce4ef09519de5a2f74b9576e8f91e6a
APK SH1: 367b4e82ca09bc6729e53c34f49079ef0da71556
Verified safe to installDownload APK (24 MB)
* We've improved the Home feed to make it more relevant to the age of your children. Tap the Settings button at the top of feed for customization options.
* Now you can "Favorite" any topic to see more posts about that topic in your feed.
* You can also "Hide" any topic and you'll never see posts about that topic in your feed.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.