Updated: October 18, 2018
Downloads : 3,000,000+
Version: 2.03.06 (20306330)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 19.69 MB
APK Signature: 61226bdb57cc32c8a2a9ef71f7bc9548e95dcc0b
APK Md5: df79d2e94cf17eb9977baafdfbd7dd24
APK SH1: be7d7aa1bd6fa84e8e3c1b5c0bc742b90c2fd052
Verified safe to installDownload APK (19 MB)
• Smoother video playback and fixes to reduce stuttering
• Introduced the ability to seek using Google Assistant (e.g. "skip ahead 30 seconds")
• Added personalized channels to the Android Oreo homescreen
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.